We continually seek talented individuals with the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities in addition to a strong alignment with a culture that values Integrity, Client Service Excellence, Accountability, and Teamwork. SMRTL offers competitive compensation and benefits to three-quarter and full-time employees that include health, dental, 401(K) and paid time off.
From Laboratory Aide to Senior Scientist, SMRTL has a wide range of opportunities that allows employee development and growth. SMRTL currently has the following laboratory staff positions:
- Laboratory Aide- This an entry level position that is usually part-time in nature with duties that include sample handling tasks and cleaning of laboratory equipment.
- Analyst I- This position generally involves duties such as sample handling tasks, preparation of samples for analysis and operation of clinical analyzers.
- Analyst II- This position builds upon the Analyst I position adding duties such as operation of mass spectrometers, sample analysis using gel electrophoresis and initial data review.
- Analyst III- Continuing to build upon the Analyst II, this staff position adds routine maintenance of mass spectrometry instrumentation; initial and secondary data evaluation, and confirmatory testing.
- Senior Scientist- Candidates for this position must be able to work independently using advanced analytical techniques to perform confirmatory testing, method development experiments and work on non-routine projects.
- Other opportunities- research projects that require a range of highly qualified individuals.